Saturday 8 August 2009

Yesterday became quite a strange day.

I had felt amazing because I actually managed to speak some Mandarin to the girl in the supermarket. It was vaguely conversational, and a little broken, but it was nice, I understood what she was saying to me, so that made things fairly easy.

Then I cooked a lovely dinner for F, I made black bean sauce with vegetables and some chicken in sauce, and some egg fried rice. I really should update Chocolate and Venison with it, it's mostly things I came up with myself, so would be nice... 

Then went to the park with F, and had an amazing time, I'm going to miss that girl! She's AMAZING, and God uses her so much. It was a nice last day with F.

Then ended up going to the beach, awesome time with people I didn't know, who were camping there, we had a bonfire as it got dark and I tried to look at the stars through the clouds... Praying in the car on the way back was eventful, the words - not my words! Then we discovered that J's keys were inside her flat! So she slept at mine! Which was fantastic. Had some awesome chat and tea and then a good sleep and up nice and early-ish (no where close to early for me, but some people would see it as early) which was great, more tea and more prayer. I really have some great sisters out there.

So, I should probably work out what I have to do today... I was thinking I should measure something so I can make a dress... but I think revision is the primary objective today. After of course the priority of prayer and scripture and focusing and re-focusing on God... oh, ebay! (Yes... that is what I get from focusing on God, there is a reason why... hum... mendicare....)

No comments: