Friday 7 August 2009

 Yet again I think to myself, I started this blog as a tool to help me, yet... have completely abandoned it, which isn't necessarily a good sign. It means that God's working a lot and so I don't feel I need this outlet as much as I need, but there's the key phrase 'as much as I need' and it's also because I've not considered using it when I need to, so... lets do this. 

It may also be a sign that I've been using twitter fairly oft. Twitter is amazing, especially for prayer circles, it's brilliant. Oh, and of course that my computer is immobile! It's just a pain to have a laptop that can't be moved around. Then again I've had this computer several years and it was second hand, a couple of years ago it was one of the fastest computers around, now with regard to iPlayer and such things it's SO SLOW. I don't mind, it's just nice to have some TV occassionally, when without a television and my DVD player doesn't work. Though the some of the films do play... but they all happen to be ones that I either know by heart or have read the scripts of!

I have an exam in less than a week, and lots to sort out today. I think maybe it's time for the joys of a list.

Or lets scrape that... I did task one, and heck that was horrid!! Try talking to a guy in brum on the phone about overdrafts and.... banks asking for money that I don't have... conversations like that when it takes the tiniest thing for me to burst into tears because of the amount of pain and medication I'm on.... it's all sorted now, he's lovely, I just feel bad that I cried down the phone...  huh... why is RBS based in brum....????? 

Now everything else feels so much less important.

I think it was because that letter came with the letter from uni saying 'you have not yet done your resit, you are not yet accepted into third year' and... is completely fine, but is slightly depressing. I think I'm going to go and do some writing and agonising over exams papers and maybe just relax slightly by picking up Buffy Season 8, and getting some ginger for dinner.

No comments: