Monday 25 January 2010

Healing

God heals, physically, emotionally, spiritually, deeply. He takes away pain and suffering and I am just going to take this moment!

Glory, glory, glory to God in the highest heaven, hosanna my heart cries, hosanna my soul calls forth. You are more marvellous than the coming of the dawn, brighter than the sun and more glorious than the wonders of your creation. You are King of all that is within and without this world, your creatures cry to you glorious Father.

I have seen healing that it barely surprises me that my friends back hurts I pray and the pain vanishes. I have seen someone with a broken toe where all the swelling and bruising disappeared. I am a testimony to God's healing grace, physically, emotionally, spiritually and deeply. I live in freedom that I could have never known, but for the grace of God, a freedom that grows every year.

So glory to God in the highest heaven, because that is a song my soul really does cry out.

No comments: